How to Apply For International Provost Scholarships at Columbia College in the USA
The Columbia College is offering a scholarship program to cover the programme fee at the Institution. The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $18,605 per annum, $18,605 for four years, to cover the tuition fee of the applied programme at Columbia College.
- Applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
- Applicants must be admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme at the college.
- Applicants must hold a minimum 3.0 High School GPA to be admitted to any undergraduate programme at Columbia College.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $18,605
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must apply using the application platform of the college by registering for an account and then logging in.
Application Deadline: 30th June.