Did you recently Migrate to Canada and are searching for a high paying job for Nigerians and Africans?, listed below are wonderful lucrative jobs for Africans in Canada.
Africans have been one group of people that have always demonstrated interest in such career prospects in recent years. As a result, the Canadian government has set aside some work opportunities for qualified immigrants.
Basic requirements for High Paying Jobs for African Immigrants?
- Immigrants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have proper evidence of identity from their home country.
- Must agree to labor at least 8 hours every day.
The following are several low-wage Jobs in Canada that anybody may apply for.
1. SkipTheDishes Food Delivery: This is a food delivery service that allows you to order food delivery and takeout from some of Canada’s greatest restaurants. For job opportunities, visit their website.
2. DoorDash Food Delivery: You may apply for this delivery and takeout service from the greatest local eateries. For additional information, go to their official website. CLICK HERE
3. Uber Eats Canada: You can join Uber Eats as a restaurant partner and help clients choose the best restaurants while also delivering takeout and groceries. CLICK HERE
4. Uber Canada: Uber is a ride-sharing app where drivers may earn a lot of money. As a result, you may work as a driver in Canada and choose your own hours. CLICK HERE
Others Professional jobs are,
This is the second most popular career for African immigrants in Canada; if you are competent, you may be a valuable asset to any company where you work. Every company keeps books and records. Working as an accountant is a more steady profession than many other jobs in Canada, and it pays well, ranging from $63,000 to $75,000.
Professionals have shown an increased interest in this job profile in recent years. It necessitates an awareness of innovation, technology, and management qualities, which necessitates a high degree of qualifications. This new field has several dimensions and a high pay range ranging from $73,000 to CAD 87,000.
Project Manager for Information Technology
With most companies nowadays being mostly technologically driven, this is the greatest profession for you if you are aware of the newest technology advancements and can innovate in the industry. There are over 1,989 job vacancies in the bank for this favorable vocation, with a salary range of about CAD 90,000 to CAD 114,000.
Manager of Human Resources
This is another high-level position that entails the task of finding the best personnel for a certain job, taking into account the company’s needs as well as the job’s credentials and how they will fit in. HR specialists are in great demand in the fields of technology, engineering, and hospitality. A skilled administrative assistant earns an average of CAD 45,927 per year.
Hopefully, I know you found these High Paying Jobs for African Immigrants in Canada useful. There are about 3000 jobs in Canada that also need specialists. Also, Finding a high-paying job in Canada is not difficult provided you have the necessary skills.